Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Exerpeutic 100XL Manual Treadmill
Standard (7-10 business days) is FREE every day.
Please allow 1-2 additional business days for delivery to AK, HI, and all U.S. Terr. and APO/FPO addresses.
We apologize, but we are currently unable to ship internationally.
- For orders placed before 9:00 a.m. CT we will try to ship the same day depending on overall order volumes; orders placed after 9:00 a.m. will be shipped the next business day.
- Orders placed after 9:00 a.m. CT on Friday will not be shipped out until the following Monday.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept e-checks through PayPal. This means that you must use a credit card as your funding source in your PayPal account, NOT your bank account.
- We also do not accept payments from international PayPal accounts. Your PayPal account must be a U.S. based account.
Sales Tax: We are required by law to collect 5% sales tax in Wisconsin and Virginia.
We want to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your purchase! If, by chance, a product needs to be returned to us it must be in the condition you received them (unworn) and in the original box and/or packaging within 60 days. A refund for returns will be made promptly upon receipt of the item. Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable. We do not accept CODÂ´s and any item sent “Return To Sender” is not usually received.
Return/Exchange On Your Own
1. Complete and enclose the RETURN FORM located on the back of your PACKING SLIP and indicate whether the item is a return or an exchange.
2. You’ll find your Return Label printed on the front of your PACKING SLIP. Attach it to your package for the quick and easy shipment and processing of your return or exchange.
3. No postage is required up front, instead $6.95 will automatically be deducted from your refund.
4. Give your package to your postal carrier or drop it off at any post office or FedEx location.
5. You can track your return package at [link removed by eBay] using the tracking number at the bottom of the Return Label.
Welcome to ShoeMall! We’re the top online source for men’s and women’s footwear. Whether your tastes run toward glittering stilettos or classic, comfortable walking shoes, and whether your needs vary from tough steel-toe work boots to the latest trends in street shoes, ShoeMall has exactly what you’re looking for, and maybe even a few things you haven’t even thought of yet!
ShoeMall isn’t just a website. We have more than 100 years of experience in the footwear industry, and we know how to appreciate and relate to our customers on a personal, one-to-one basis. When you give us a call, you’ll talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives, not an automated voice system that has you entering a bunch of numbers.
If you have a question, you can submit it through the ‘Ask a Question’ link below or call us toll-free at [phone removed by eBay]. Our Customer Service Representatives are available seven days a week from 6:00 a.m. to midnight (central time).
Many of your Frequently Asked Questions can be answered on our FAQ page in our Ebay Store. Click here to visit!
© Copyright 2016 ShoeMall. All rights reserved.
Exerpeutic 100XL Manual Treadmill
Treadmill Buying Rules
Treadmills are really a investment that is large as well as in your fitness, consequently much thought and preparation should enter the purchase of one's new treadmill.
Having your treadmill motor blow up or your belt warp severely after only a few months use is not something you want, so here are some treadmill that is basic tips.
Any treadmill brand worth its weight will offer a warranty that is nice their product. Often the engine, components, and work will be covered under different warranties. Make sure you get at least a 5 year warranty on you motor. Following the treadmill purchase ensure you abide by the warranty and submit any user registrations if needed.
How big is the surface you actually walk or run on? My very first treadmill had a 16 inch width that seemed fine into the store, nevertheless after further usage I came across myself always aware of where the sides had been and additional careful not to "step the edge off". Verify the width of your treadmill will be comfortable for everybody in your household (I prefer 20 widths that are inch as well as the length is long enough for the long legged members of your family.
Most treadmills have a weight restriction. Too weight that is much put a strain in the frame, belt, and especially engine associated with the treadmill machine. Make sure your potential treadmill machine has a weight limit to accommodate most of its potential users to avoid putting undue wear and tear on your new treadmill machine.
Make sure your new treadmill machine has an emergency stop mechanism. This can help prevent severe injuries during malfunction or accidents.
Treadmills come in numerous size and shapes with various features. Some extra features you may possibly look for are a water bottle holder, calorie countertop, guide stand, incline, and preset and programmable routines.
Once you've made your last treadmill buying decision, make sure you go shopping around for the best price for your new treadmill. Getting all the features you want at the purchase price you want makes for pleased treadmilling!